Job: Business Intelligence Senior Analyst
|Title||Business Intelligence Senior Analyst|
|Categories||Latest Jobs in Gibraltar|
Our client, a leading Gibraltar based Online Gaming company, are looking for a Business intelligence Senior Analyst to join their growing team.
- Drive change in business processes through the use of advanced analytics
- Ensure a high level of organisational adaption by translating business needs into executable analytical plans
- Assure the effective delivery of information through the use of best methods, repeatable processes, technology and partnerships
- Ensure ongoing knowledge management by documenting business rules definitions of assumptions
- Build strong relationships with key clients to define and implement the best business intelligence solutions for their teams
- Collaborate with other departments/teams to deliver impactful information in support of business needs
- Analyze business needs
- Help users see the value of the available solutions and understand how to use them successfully
- Work closely with BI developer to build reports/dashboard and to provide training.
- Participate in the delivery of reporting solutions in stages and in a timely way so that the overall organization can make progress before it’s complete
- Prepare presentations for internal customers to increase usage of user built and managed BI sites.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain a thorough understanding of strategic business goals, recommend technology solutions and build credibility with customers and other IT partners
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years business experience
- The ability to influence staff and management of internal and external IT partners
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Interpersonal and leadership skills – leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Applies advanced knowledge of requirements specification concepts in order to set up the overall representation model and the specific methods used to implement that model in technical terms
- A self motivated team player
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills