Job: Business Stats Analyst
|Title||Business Stats Analyst|
|Categories||Latest Jobs in Gibraltar|
Our client, a leading online gaming company is seeking a Business Stats Analyst to proactively monitor, analyse and optimise business performance by providing reports and analysis based on various data to support the Business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and distributing reports to the business
- Analysing operational and marketing activity of the business including suggestions for measurable tests and improvements
- Querying relational databases and data manipulation
- Working closely with different parts of the Business to have full insight into Business requirements, dependencies and impacts.
- Effectively communicate to different people in the Business on analysis of complex business issues in an easily understandable way.
- Using statistical tools, e.g. Excel, SAS, SQL & R for designing and presenting conclusions effectively.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement with existing tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification with an understanding of mathematics, marketing analysis or an economic discipline
- Previous experience in an analytical position (preferably blue chip company either Financial Services / Insurance / Gaming / Telecoms)
- Sound skills in Microsoft Excel and other statistical tools
- SQL skills with experience of working with large datasets
- Experience of advanced statistical analysis and reporting
- Experience of working in an on-line gaming environment
- Previous business reporting experience
- Experience of Modelling and data mining
Skills and competencies:
- Strong math/statistical/analytical background
- Self managed strategic thinker with ability to be a strong team player
- Extremely creative with an aptitude and passion for problem