Job: Swedish Customer Service Manager
|Title||Swedish Customer Service Manager|
|Categories||Latest Jobs in Gibraltar|
Joining the team within a leading online gaming company the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing day to day operations.
- Recruitment of Swedish & Danish customer service and chat host staff.
- Support, train, coach and develop individuals to achieve personal development goals, as well as team and department performance targets.
- Facilitate quality controls, quality and performance assessments.
- Set objectives and tasks for customer service & chat team.
- Keep accurate records of the teams’ and individuals sickness and holiday entitlement.
- Update and maintain training manual.
- Be a point of Escalation for Customer Service & Chat queries and complaints.
- Continually review all aspects of operations to better improve our service.
- Prepare and implement rota and working schedules.
- Facilitate team meetings, team events.
- Use company systems to monitor and report on the success of the department.
- Production and delivery of board reports and ongoing reporting to Scandinavian Country
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures.
- Forum administration and management.
- Liaise with other departments on company projects.
- Maintain monthly outbound calling incentive budget.
- Act as project champion and ensure projects are effective & successful.
- Develop professionalism of self and team members.