Job: Trainee Claims Negotiator
|Title||Trainee Claims Negotiator|
|Categories||Latest Jobs in Gibraltar|
Our client, a leading Gibraltar based Insurance Company is looking to recruit a Trainee Claims Negotiator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will acquire the knowledge and skills required to validate and negotiate new and existing claims, ensuring customer service and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Performing daily claims activities accurately and efficiently in accordance with company and claims policies and procedures.
- Ensure claims files are set up and maintained, including setting up of claims, diaries, reserves, contacts, notes and excesses.
- Assist Claims Manager with implementation of policies and procedures and ensure they are followed.
- Communicate regularly with Claims Manager to discuss and agree on future developments, both personal and departmental.
- Collate and enter weekly statistics in to relevant spreadsheet to be sent to Senior Management.
- Contact and/or interview claimants for information to aid decision making and claims handling as accurately and fairly as possible.
- Liase with Underwriting when required to ensure the policy is adhered to when handling a claim.
- Verify and analyse data used in settling claims to ensure validity and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow daily and weekly plans put together by Claims Manager for the department.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00350 200 62541